WELCOME to the Denver Radio Club and the world of amateur radio.
We invite you to be part of a growing amateur radio community.
Many areas of amateur radio are represented here: contesting,
DXing, public service, UHF, VHF, HF, Analog & Digital Repeaters, Packet
and the Brandmeister DMR Worldwide Network - just to name a few.
The DRC, long known as a leader in developing the interest of amateurs,
is the oldest club in Colorado, dating back to 1917. We have been affiliated
with the American Radio Relay League (ARRL) for over 50 years.
All yearly memberships include the Club Member Roster and The Roundtable Newsletter.
$ 20 Regular Membership
$ 15 Under 18 / Over 62 Membership
$ 8 Associate, Non-Ham, Membership (valid for 1 yr. only - enough time to get your license)
You now have 2 options to register as a New Member:
1) You can download and print out the Membership Registration Form, fill it in by hand, then mail it in with a check to pay for your membership:
Membership Registration Form
(PDF File 275k download)
Please Make Check Payable to The Denver Radio Club,
and mail the check and Membership Registration Form to
our Membership Chairman:
Bob Willson, KCØCZ
P.O. Box 692, Brighton, CO 80601
2) You can register and pay on-line:
The On-Line Registration Form asks for the same information as the paper version; it will be sent directly to our Membership Chairman when you submit it.
After the form submittal, you will be transferred to our on-line payment page to finish the registration process by paying for your membership.
We use PayPal as our on-line payment processing service. You may pay with your credit or debit card, or use your PayPal account. You are Not Required to have a PayPal account.
To Register and Pay On-Line, Please Click Here
For more information, or to answer your questions,
Direct E-Mail to Bob Willson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Denver Radio Club membership brings you the following benefits:
1. Regular Monthly Meetings The meetings include topical programs on all phases of amateur radio.
Meetings are normally held the third Wednesday of each month.
2. Monthly DRC Newsletter. Each month the "RoundTable," is delivered as a PDF file via email.
The RoundTable covers current information on the club including upcoming meeting topics,
special activities, technical committee updates and other interesting articles.
3. DRC Operating Activities. Activities include Field Day, special events, simulated emergency tests and a
vital role in emergency preparedness plans. We support area
walk-a-thons, bike-a-thons, ARES, and the Salvation Army (SATERN) emergency operations.
Participation in these events is purely voluntary by club members.
We believe that amateur radio should support our community, and we encourage you
to participate in these activities.
4. Repeaters... We provide multiple fully open repeaters for your use:
Click here to go to the DRC Repeaters Listings page
5. Sunday Night Net. Join us each Sunday night, at 8:30 p.m. local time, on the 145.490 & 448.625 MHz net.
The Denver Radio Club - What We Offer to You
6. Social Activities. These include our December Holiday Party, a spring or summer dinner,
and other community activities throughout the year.
7. Our Members. The DRC is composed of amateurs from all walks of life. Within its diversified membership are
experts in many fields, not limited to electronics. DRC members take pride in helping each other.
(PDF File 127k download)